What does personal data mean?
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Do we collect your personal data?
We collect Personal Data:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
You can contact us directly via the contact forms available on our website. In particular, you may provide us with the following information:
- Name, surname and title
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail address, phone number)
We collect, process and use the information provided by you via the contact forms exclusively for the processing of your specific request.
It is important to note that the types of Personal Data we collect about you depends on the context of your interactions with us.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your Personal Data.
Why do we process your personal data?
We collect your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to keep track of our interactions and meetings, such as when you contact us for information and support; to carry out our business operations; carry out marketing and sales.
- to allow us to communicate with you; respond to your requests or inquiries.
- to personalize your experience when using our services; ensure that our services are presented in the way that best suits you; understand your professional and personal interests in our services.
- to comply with any legal obligations (e.g. tax, accounting and administrative obligations).
We will make sure that your Personal Data is kept safe and only used for the purposes mentioned above.
How long do we keep your data
What rights do you have?
We inform you that you may, where required by applicable law and subject to limitations which may apply in consideration of exceptions or legal requirements, be entitled:
- to have access upon simple request to your Personal Data – in which case you may receive a copy of such data (if requested).
- to obtain a rectification of your Personal Data should your Personal Data be inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- to obtain the deletion of your Personal Data in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law (‘right to be forgotten’).
- to withdraw your consent to the data processing without affecting the lawfulness of processing, where your Personal Data has been collected and processed on the basis of your consent.
- to request a limitation of the data processing in the situations set forth by applicable law;
- to receive your Personal Data for transmission from Empeek to a third-party or to have your Personal Data directly transferred by Empeek to the third-party of your choice, where technically feasible (data portability right allowed only where the processing is based on your consent).